Jason de Nys's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I was going to say the same thing. VoiceThread is a great choice for an informative…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 18, 2008 to Do you have ideas about building a good resource for showing people how to use Classroom 2.0

11 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"You might also consider using thin clients and streaming from a server which is a fu…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 14, 2008 to Laptop Carts and the NComputing Solution

53 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Mike Karlin

"No notes, but you have to check this out. Phun, a 2D physics sandbox. Lots of fun. W…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 14, 2008 to Anyone have some good workshop notes on "Great Applications of ICT for Science"?

16 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"I am blogging in fits and starts at http://teachr20.blogspot.com, cheesy name I know…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 14, 2008 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"My school uses Mathletics. It is an Australian program used worldwide (I'm in Hong K…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 14, 2008 to Independent Math Programs

24 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Dan Rehman

"Voicethread could work really well. Don't forget that you can upload video as well a…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 14, 2008 to End of Year Project - Some Ideas & Lots of Questions

4 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Vicky S

"I really recommend their forum/help, no question is too simple for the good folks th…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 14, 2008 to Creating a wiki

8 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Anne Bubnic

"My mistake! I misread the review I found. 2kg seems heavy for the size of the thing…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 10, 2008 to Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"I should also have mentioned Andrew Churches' excellent 'Educational Origami' wiki w…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 10, 2008 to Blogs, Wikis and Bloom's Taxonomy

11 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Josh Allen

"-No Wi-Fi? This really detracts from the suitability to most classrooms. In particul…"

Jason de Nys replied Apr 10, 2008 to Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service