Elaine Friedland's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much for your advice."

Elaine Friedland replied Aug 2, 2011 to Acer netbooks

4 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Kev

"Laurie can you state the specific methods you found most effective?"

Elaine Friedland replied Jul 27, 2011 to Smart Board interactive programs and students with ADD/ADHD and auditory learners

7 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Joanne Maria Formisano

"This video explains the objectives of the Staten Island Green Charter School for Env…"

Elaine Friedland replied Jul 26, 2011 to Smart Board interactive programs and students with ADD/ADHD and auditory learners

7 Aug 25, 2011

"Participants in this forum who want to find out more information about the proposed…"

Elaine Friedland replied Jul 26, 2011 to Smart Board interactive programs and students with ADD/ADHD and auditory learners

7 Aug 25, 2011

"I appreciate your reply.  However I still would appreciate if classroom teachers wou…"

Elaine Friedland replied Jul 24, 2011 to Smart Board interactive programs and students with ADD/ADHD and auditory learners

7 Aug 25, 2011

"In the address bar of the firefox browser you will see a square that is sort of gold…"

Elaine Friedland replied Nov 16, 2009 to Is there a way to RSS Feed New Forum and Blog Posts from Clasroom 2.0?

5 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Elaine Friedland

"I have a PhD in political science and am interested in using computer technology in…"

Elaine Friedland replied Dec 23, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service