Lissa's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tracy I'm having the same problem, I had a music performance group last week and…"

Lissa replied Jan 19, 2013 to Motivation...

11 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Hi Colin This could go either way depending on the learners as individuals, some lea…"

Lissa replied Jan 9, 2013 to Should teachers be competitive?

9 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hi Theresa yes the memory still haunts me but from that experience i certainly remem…"

Lissa replied Jan 9, 2013 to Learning by 'heart'

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"As teachers it is our job to make sure that our session plans are created to cover m…"

Lissa replied Jan 9, 2013 to How can we make a student want to learn?

18 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Hi Hannah At high school we used to have a gallery of everyones work when entering t…"

Lissa replied Jan 9, 2013 to How to Manage a Creative Learning Environment?

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Hi Colin No not at all, my area is music, i have a friend who is on tour with his ro…"

Lissa replied Jan 9, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Hi Melissa Technology within my area is very important in many aspects, for one musi…"

Lissa replied Jan 9, 2013 to Technology in the classroom, is it too much?

21 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Kerri Valencia

"This can be very frustrating when a learner or group of learners do not listen. I te…"

Lissa replied Dec 26, 2012 to question for teacher

2 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Anita bell

"Personally I have great responses from presentations in my classes, these are delive…"

Lissa replied Dec 20, 2012 to Which technologies are most effective in the classroom? And how do they promote equality and diversity?

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"I think that the use of mobiles and iPads in the classroom is very effective, it ena…"

Lissa replied Dec 20, 2012 to MOBILE PHONES IN CLASS?!

15 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by David Antrobus

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service