Paul Anderson's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Although not open source, I did find this free one. TypeTrainer4Mac 2.9.2 Don't know…"

Paul Anderson replied May 24, 2008 to Tux Typing

6 May 27, 2008
Reply by Kevin W

"I don't know whether it would be the best (or only) program to use for teaching keyb…"

Paul Anderson replied May 24, 2008 to Tux Typing

6 May 27, 2008
Reply by Kevin W

"In our district we only support Firefox on Macs (as we had many problems with Safari…"

Paul Anderson replied May 20, 2008 to Digital Art Contest Help (TuxPaint or MS Paint)

15 May 20, 2008
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Do you use Macs in your school district? Mac OS X is built on top of open source. In…"

Paul Anderson replied May 15, 2008 to Digital Art Contest Help (TuxPaint or MS Paint)

15 May 20, 2008
Reply by Paul Anderson

"In order to open the .gz file on a pc, you could use 7zip, the .gz is a compressed f…"

Paul Anderson replied May 10, 2008 to Note Taking Software

1 May 10, 2008
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Here are some of the resources I have found that help when working with audio and vi…"

Paul Anderson replied May 10, 2008 to Help needed for videocasting

9 May 29, 2008
Reply by Catherine

"I am no expert on either of these, but from what I have read and dealings with squid…"

Paul Anderson replied May 9, 2008 to How does your school district support technology?

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

"Online is not really any different than offline, there is potential harm coming at c…"

Paul Anderson replied May 9, 2008 to Dangers of Second Life

7 May 12, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"What kind of printers do you have? Do you inkjet printers connected to workstations?…"

Paul Anderson replied May 9, 2008 to How does your school district support technology?

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

"Squid is an excellent proxy server. It can do content filtering, and there is also D…"

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service