Denise Stewart's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a problem at the high school level as well. Students come with major gaps in…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 24, 2010 to ESL students who arrive without literacy in first language

14 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"At my site, teachers seem afraid of change. I think part of it is that they don't wa…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 24, 2010 to What factors inhibit the use of web 2.0 by educators? I need lots of perspectives!

23 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

"I would buy the new Inspiration software. It is awesome! It generates amazing graphi…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 24, 2010 to If you had $250 ...

10 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Karen Saad

"That is a sore topic with many of us. Most of my high school students are children…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 24, 2010 to What do teachers have to pay out-of-pocket?

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Cameron Foster

"If by climate, you mean improving academic performance of ELLs, let me suggest a gre…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 23, 2010 to professional development ideas

3 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lawler

"In my classes, I have rubrics for everything including how technology was used. I mo…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 23, 2010 to How do you grade a project that involves the use of technology?

9 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Sameer Mehta

"I will be using a free service run by People to People International (http://www.ptp…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 22, 2010 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"If you are referring to conference presentations, here is the list: Boosting Writin…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 22, 2010 to Teacher's Materials Website

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by F Michael Kloran

"Check out the following links to Dr. Mora's materials: http://edweb.sdsu.edu/people…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 21, 2010 to Needed - Innovative ideas for teaching English Language Learners

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Find an interest group or two that sparks your interest and stay there for a while.…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 21, 2010 to Activity 4--great info if you can find it

3 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by William Buhite

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service