Christopher Casal's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, technology should be used in every classroom. Which technology? That, in my op…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 13, 2010 to Use of technology in the classroom

11 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Pablo Benvenuto

"I love KidPix for the k-1 age group. I use it a lot in my lab. I'll have the student…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 13, 2010 to First grade and technology

1 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Christopher Casal

"You could get an Edmodo.com account (free) and pull all your RSS feeds into that (as…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 10, 2010 to Need an rss reader - Pageflakes is a flop

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Meg Hill

"If it were me I'd call B&H Photo Video here in NYC. Tell them what you are tryin…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 10, 2010 to Broadcasting

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Chris Rollison

"Best image in, best image out... I can't speak to media hosts, but as a former broa…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 10, 2010 to Broadcasting

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Chris Rollison

"Use the iGoogle feature of Google/Gmail. You can make the iGoogle homepage stream T…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 10, 2010 to Is anyone still using Pageflakes?

9 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Geralyn Schmidt

"I've moved ove to Diigo. I like Delicious, but I love the Diigo "Lists" As for book…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 7, 2010 to How do you keep track of and share web resources?

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Have you set up a Donors Choose account? You might be able to get a lot of tech don…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 6, 2010 to Recommendations for low-cost tech items to have in a middle school classroom

8 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Rhonda Leduc

"Post screens shots of the institution space with explanations, accompanying lessons,…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 6, 2010 to blogs to showcase work for employment in education field

2 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Usman

"I love Apple Remote Desktop. Only works in a Mac environment, but if that's what you…"

Christopher Casal replied Nov 5, 2010 to Classroom Management software

29 May 21, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service