Joanna Phillips's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"There are two websites that can help you make a contact: iearn.org and peacecorp.gov…"

Joanna Phillips replied Feb 14, 2010 to Connections in Brazil, Egypt and Japan

2 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by CWhitney

"Hi Ann, Welcome to the profession. This is a really exciting time to become a teach…"

Joanna Phillips replied Apr 24, 2009 to Looking for Math Teacher Mentors

2 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Shaunna Holcomb

"I know that there are a lot of free PowerPoint games available on the internet. To h…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jan 8, 2009 to Looking for realistic Jeopardy PowerPoint templates

22 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Lynne Bailey

"Yes, I do use Movie Maker to convert/compress the Smart avi file. I literally tried…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jan 7, 2009 to Moddle in the math classroom

12 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Larmour

"I have a Moodle website for my high school trig class. I used the record feature on…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jan 6, 2009 to Moddle in the math classroom

12 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Larmour

"There are many different programs that allow you to do that and other tricks too. T…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jan 6, 2009 to Screen Shots

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Ivan Nieves

"I have taught many adults how to use technology. The one thing that has also helped…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jan 6, 2009 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"With your report, you might want to include the following (just to put things into p…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jan 6, 2009 to Applications Outside Education?

13 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Thank you for responding. Your school's website requires a username and password. Ca…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jun 8, 2008 to Creating a Business Math Course from Scratch

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Janet Kauffmann

"Anthony Luscre (director of technology at Mogadore Local Schools in Ohio) has develo…"

Joanna Phillips replied Jun 7, 2008 to Teaching online research

7 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service