Steve Kirkpatrick's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Manchester UK - If you've heard of Manchester United then we're pretty much next to…"

Steve Kirkpatrick replied Jun 15, 2008 to Shared Science experiments (9-10yr olds)

4 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Steve Kirkpatrick

"sorry typo http://ks2experiments.wikispaces.com/"

Steve Kirkpatrick replied Jun 14, 2008 to Shared Science experiments (9-10yr olds)

4 Jun 15, 2008

"Thanks very much. The more the merrier! I'm hoping to get this up and running in Sep…"

Steve Kirkpatrick replied Jun 5, 2008 to Global Science Experiments

2 Jun 5, 2008

"I've also posted the voicethread on my blog if you want to have a look and leave a c…"

Steve Kirkpatrick replied Apr 23, 2008 to Simple Voicethread project anyone interested?

10 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by SusanTsairi

"I love stuff like this! I still find it insane that people from all over the world c…"

Steve Kirkpatrick replied Apr 21, 2008 to Simple Voicethread project anyone interested?

10 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by SusanTsairi

"Sounds like things might be possible. I'm thinking only a few screens with a questio…"

Steve Kirkpatrick replied Apr 21, 2008 to Simple Voicethread project anyone interested?

10 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by SusanTsairi

"Well up for it Brian would be a great little project after we've finished our exams.…"

Steve Kirkpatrick replied Apr 19, 2008 to Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service