Jennie S. Malonek's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have found helpful curriculum and links through the California Native Plant Societ…"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 17, 2008 to gardening

16 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

"Are you still looking to collaborate? I have 3 environmental science classes that wi…"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 17, 2008 to Collaboration on Ecology Project

2 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Have you tried hippocampus? It has a lot of nice video clips from the Univ of CA"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 17, 2008 to cell biology vusual help

16 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Julie DeSutter

"There is a language teacher looking for a collaborator on some software under open s…"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 17, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"In classes that need more time for application using podcasts to go over lab procedu…"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 9, 2008 to Teacher's use of podcasts as a teaching tool!

40 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Ian Sherrey

"First you don't need to create a podcast for students to learn. There are lots of gr…"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 9, 2008 to Teacher's use of podcasts as a teaching tool!

40 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Ian Sherrey

"I was impressed by your website and how you conceived it. You might want to consider…"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 9, 2008 to Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

"There are some good set up tutorials on YouTube if you are working with Bluehost. I…"

Jennie S. Malonek replied Dec 9, 2008 to Moodle anyone

41 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Kendra Voris

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service