Lauren's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I can not be very unbiased about this since I am a part of this group you are doing…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Need Feedback - Lesson Plan for 8th Grade Women's Rights Movement of 1800's

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I could see students using Facebook as a part of the course, but I do not think that…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to M.B.A. students taking classes on Facebook

7 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"you should do funny voices on your narration Terry - that will liven up the presenta…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Digital story

9 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Although if you are covering history it is almost all bias if you think about it. Di…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Textbooks?

21 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I would not mind seeing year-round school implemented around the country. Although s…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Longer school year/ Longer hours in the day?

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I sympathize with this topic because I feel that I get text anxiety at times - espec…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Are test really fair?

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Danielle Cripe

"My university does offer online courses as well. Although I do not know all the numb…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"Giving the student the option of choosing which they are more comfortable with shoul…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"I do not believe that homework should be abolished completely, but I am not opposed…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Homework: yes or no?

34 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by John

"As a not-so-great test taker, I dread being evaluated solely on my performance on a…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2010 to Teaching for Tests

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service