Jean-Michel David's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Ibid. & fair enough. Disagreeing can only lead to more careful thinking through…"

Jean-Michel David replied Nov 30, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Indeed Information and Communications Technology (ICT), like mathematics, is not a s…"

Jean-Michel David replied Nov 30, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Is that a school employing professionals or does it employ instead non-professional…"

Jean-Michel David replied Nov 30, 2010 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites in education.

20 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"I too presumed that it was not 'pencils and paper' that was meant by 'technology'. S…"

Jean-Michel David replied Nov 28, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"The question heading this forum entry, 'Is technology essential to teach today's stu…"

Jean-Michel David replied Nov 26, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Here's my blog... more recently focussed on the Australian election: blog.fourhares…"

Jean-Michel David replied Aug 21, 2010 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"errr.. on this powerpoint thingy... I've located a powerpoint, but can't find a c(h)…"

Jean-Michel David replied Apr 6, 2010 to A New Teaching Tool

21 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Jean-Michel David

"Answering the original question, how do I use Wiki for myself and for/with students:…"

Jean-Michel David replied Apr 5, 2010 to Using Wikis

29 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"That's the major reason I just signed to expand my RunRev Studio license to RunRev M…"

Jean-Michel David replied Apr 5, 2010 to iPad?

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"I joined CR 2.0 to provide feedback (within that CR2.0 group) on the forthcoming ACE…"

Jean-Michel David replied Apr 5, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service