Marty Caise's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a challenge. In some cases, the tools are made available by the teacher usin…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 12, 2010 to Email and Free Web 2.0 tools

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"I think this depends on a couple of things - the computers you are using and the gra…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 12, 2010 to Windows Movie Maker and iMovie...

11 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Marty Caise

"I would look at a Smartboard solution in place of at least one of the large LCD disp…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 12, 2010 to Ideas for using multiple monitors/projectors?

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Kev

"This progress will also fall under scrutiny... not by teachers or students, but by a…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 7, 2009 to Some good publicity for web 2.0 and social networking? Pass it on!

4 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"We currently block all of these from student use. We do have the flexibility however…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 7, 2009 to What sites/apps does your school block?

12 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I think you need to promote this by making it successful in a much more controlled e…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 7, 2009 to In what ways can larger school districts balance security with accessiblity?

8 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Dave MacLean

"I am an IT support administrator for a large school district 70 campuses and growing…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 7, 2009 to How does your school district support technology?

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

"This is a response to an old entry, but I can give you some info on filtering soluti…"

Marty Caise replied Jan 7, 2009 to School internet filters

4 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Evaggelos

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service