Aaron Slutsky's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks good! Here is a link to my district's Summer Tech Conference. We like to use…"

Aaron Slutsky replied Jul 11, 2007 to Workshop Wiki

11 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

"hmm... This could be a very hot topic. This is the way I look at it. You can be anyb…"

Aaron Slutsky replied May 2, 2007 to Joining students to Classroom 2.0 or better not?

7 May 2, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Sounds interesting. Do you have a link to something you've created? I would like to…"

Aaron Slutsky replied May 2, 2007 to Neat program

11 May 12, 2007
Reply by tcoffey

"I'd be happy to help."

Aaron Slutsky replied Apr 29, 2007 to HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

"A wiki sounds like the perfect tool for this. I have always been a fan of PBwiki. An…"

Aaron Slutsky replied Apr 11, 2007 to Starting a wiki project - need advice

23 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Michael O Neill

"This is so awesome and I would love to attend. It just irritates me that you actuall…"

Aaron Slutsky replied Apr 3, 2007 to New Google Academy Announced for Southern California

12 May 19, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

"You need to check out think.com (http://www.think.com). It is online community your…"

Aaron Slutsky replied Apr 3, 2007 to School 2.0 -- Just for the Big Kids?

6 Apr 3, 2007
Reply by Barbara

"I am brand new to social networks and this site. I have posted a couple of things al…"

Aaron Slutsky replied Apr 2, 2007 to Can Somebody Explain This?

52 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by Jeremiah Patterson

"http://www.fi.ncsu.edu/projects/havingoursay/video.html This is a video from projec…"

Aaron Slutsky replied Apr 2, 2007 to Question to all School/Classroom 2.0 advocates from Christian Long

7 Apr 26, 2007
Reply by Jeremiah Patterson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service