Alan Stange's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"I sent you one just now."

Alan Stange replied Dec 10, 2009 to Google Wave Invites

152 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

"The email address bounced back. I have a grade four-five class in Moose Jaw Saskatch…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 9, 2009 to skyping Pen Pals?

5 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Rachel Harwell

""Who has the rights to self-determine their attention?" Stefana Broadbent: How the I…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 9, 2009 to Shifting Ground, comments by Chris Lehmann

4 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Diane Woodard

"http://snowcore.uwaterloo.ca/snowtweets/snowbird/ What is the Snowtweets project?…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 7, 2009 to Twittories: collaborative writing with Twitter?

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

"I think you cannot do much more than advise her on appropriate internet use and sugg…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 6, 2009 to Teacher Awareness of Student Behaviour on Internet

3 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

"I'm afraid I might be on the leading edge here and it is a source of constant frustr…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 4, 2009 to How do teachers collaborate?

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

"I have fallen into using wikispaces extensively in my work. I use one wikispace, est…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 4, 2009 to Wiki

5 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

"I agree with you here. Interesting that Derek and your response mirror my own confus…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 4, 2009 to Technology

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Shelia Johnson

"We all work with what we have and should be versatile enough to adapt to whatever th…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 3, 2009 to Technology

13 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Michael Zimmer

"In university I recall turning the TV on in my dorm room, turning the volume off, tu…"

Alan Stange replied Dec 3, 2009 to Affects of technology on 21st century study habits

52 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Valerie Hathaway-Warner

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service