Sally Irons's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for the ipad app suggestions!! I will certainly check them out. S…"

Sally Irons replied Oct 22, 2016 to iPad apps for blind students

4 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Sally Irons

"Thank you for your suggestions!! I will most definitely will check them out!! Sally"

Sally Irons replied Oct 22, 2016 to iPad apps for blind students

4 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Sally Irons

"There is a report on a national survey that was done. You can download a free copy o…"

Sally Irons replied Jan 30, 2010 to Book Recommendations: What rearch has been done to support the use of Web 2.0 tools?

8 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Donna Murdoch

"No, I'd never thought of doing that!! How would I go about setting that up?? I'm not…"

Sally Irons replied Dec 27, 2009 to social bookmarking such as delicious and how it helps us teachers

7 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

"I totally agree!! I, too, have a Delicious account for social bookmarking!! I swear…"

Sally Irons replied Dec 17, 2009 to social bookmarking such as delicious and how it helps us teachers

7 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

"Hello All, I contacted Steve Hargadon earlier in the week when I was getting 30-60 b…"

Sally Irons replied Dec 11, 2009 to Advertising on theis site..

3 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Sally Irons

"Desiree, I might have a few teachers that could be interested. Exactly where are you…"

Sally Irons replied Dec 11, 2009 to Collaboration in Elementary Classrooms Across the Globe

22 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Janet Barnstable

"The publisher, Teacher Created Materials (also Shell Education Publishers) has a num…"

Sally Irons replied Dec 9, 2009 to Looking for good books titles on Technology in the classroom

3 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"Jeff, Online and/or open source is the way to go!! I teach a class called Computer P…"

Sally Irons replied Dec 9, 2009 to Teaching Tech on a Low-Tech Budget

10 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"You can try www.pics4learning.com! All of the images are free and for the using! You…"

Sally Irons replied Dec 8, 2009 to Book trailer

6 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Rachel Gendron

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service