Sue Palmer's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"Audacity is great. for sure. I am a high school social studies teacher as well. Feel…"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 9, 2008 to Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"It does. I produce them in .flv (to run on the site) and MPEG4 (for download) but th…"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 9, 2008 to Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Great, thanks. One more question. What do you like to use for file conversion? I cre…"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 8, 2008 to Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Thanks for the list! What file formats do the video devices take? Still MP4? Sue"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 8, 2008 to Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"It will be a rich resource for you. Collaboration is key! Welcome!"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 8, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Thanks for the info! What recorder do you have as I am in the market for one? The po…"

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Welcome! We are all trying to get better, and this is a great place to do it! Sue"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 7, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi Brett! I teach at risk high school students and exclusively inclusion classes. T…"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 6, 2008 to Web 2.0 for at-risk students and/or gifted students

8 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

"I totally agree. I am not by any means endorsing anything for Apple. It just happens…"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 6, 2008 to Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Does anyone ever use the Notes function? iPod as a recorder with an add on recorder?…"

Sue Palmer replied Mar 6, 2008 to Personally or in the classroom, do you use all of the features of your iPod?

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service