Uncategorized (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please this discussion is a focused thread for District 146 teachers only. We are focusing upon Cognitive Coaching!

After reviewing the research document on Effective Group Management and reflecting on your practice, what & how are you becoming more a…

Started by nancyteach

15 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by Media Mary

How to find an interesting mathematical research problem for a student in 7th grade ?

These days my daughter and I together wish to prepare a PLE in the area of mathematichs. She studies in 7th grade in a Mathematical school…

Started by Malinka Ivanova

4 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Ellen

If you could ask the candidates one question about educational technology

Okay, you are the moderator of the big "GOP&DEM Mega Debate" where all the candidates are on the stage and are awaiting your next quest…

Started by Tim Holt

3 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by David Truss

Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

Realized a while back - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy server on…

Started by Rich White

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

Research on tech skills of new teachers?

Hi All, I am looking into the relative tech proficiencies of new (first year) teachers...trying to find out research that has been done to…

Started by Jim Lerman

0 Dec 11, 2007

SKRBL (online smarboard)

Has anybody started using SKRBL? It's an online app/whiteboard which is free but in beta format. I have a feeling it could replace some of…

Started by David Kapuler

1 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by Daniel Craig

Using Online Applications in a classroom

My question is not about the benefit/use of some of these online applications (sketch cast, voice thread, animoto, etc.) but how you monito…

Started by David Kapuler

4 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by David Kapuler

Are there any specific "Business Studies" blogs, forums, networks around?

I recently set up a blog for my senior students scholsbiz.edublogs.org to encourage them to interact with the subject outside of the classr…

Started by Mark Rees

0 Nov 24, 2007

Time Lines (our story)

What software or online application do you use to make your time lines? I found one called Our Story, and was wondering if anybody has used…

Started by David Kapuler

7 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by David Kapuler

ToonDoo vs Comic Life

I use Comic Life here in the school but see a lot of potential w/ ToonDoo (toondoo.com). However, ToonDoo is an online program and is wide…

Started by David Kapuler

5 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by David Kapuler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service