Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Review Podcasting Project

I've been working on a book review podcasting project with kids in my school K-8. Students are writing book reviews scripts, recording them…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

28 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Faith Shabat

WANTED: Best Web2.0 Lesson Ideas

I would like to spearhead the collection of people's best web2.0 lesson plans. My goal is to review (and probably use them too) in an attem…

Started by John Faig

2 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Cliff Lee

Legallity of Using Google Apps in K-12 Schools

(This post is more of an FYI to an issue I've had to deal with.) Some schools have been unable to access Google Apps for Education due to…

Started by Sean Martinson

0 Nov 5, 2009

Popular ESL podcast for students and teachers alike

Hi guys. I make an ESL podcast with my brother aimed at intermediate to advanced students. We have received over 2 million downloads and ha…

Started by Andrew Best

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by YU-Lin Lai

Our Classroom 2.0 - The Lenape Regional High School Version

Based on a lot of what we have read here and research of our own, we have developed two Classroom 2.0 pilots that we are running this year…

Started by Keith

10 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Tom Tamburello

Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

I am just learning wikispaces this year in my computer lab. I successfully created wikispaces for each grade-level team, for each grade lev…

Started by JoNelle

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

A day with Steve Hargadon

Wow! I've just spent a day with over 25 talented and deeply thoughtful BC educators in a Classroom 2.0 Live unconference led by Steve Har…

Started by suehellman

0 Oct 26, 2009

Scaling Education and Training with Web 2.0 + E-learning tools

I plan on adding ideas like using micro-learning videos using vimeo (perhaps youtube or viddler) And perhaps including Teacher Tube, School…

Started by Nathan Ketsdever

1 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Artie O'Connor

Civics ideas

Ok folks.You did a great job with the world history ideas. However, I am starting the year with Civics and Economics. What good ideas, reso…

Started by Jeanie

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Fred Ravan

First collaborations

Ben Davis' post about Bubbl.us sent me to the site. I threw it out to my students to see how it would work. When my students first began to…

Started by Rick Biche

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Terisa King

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service