Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What components need to be in place to build a strong Learning Community?

Survey: What components need to be in place to build a strong Learning Community? Thanks for your replies!

Started by Bob Sprankle

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Sprankle

Insurance companies online!

In this generation many people tend to look for insurance companies whose rates they can be able to manage and maintain at all times.  When…

Started by agnes_griffins

0 Jun 18, 2010

6th Graders using iPods and iMovie

Here's the link to the video I created documenting 6th grade students using iPods, MacBooks, and iMovie in the classroom: http://hcstechco…

Started by Sean Junkins

0 May 10, 2010

Web-Streaming Live Events

Hey all just wanted to share a success that my school/program just had in live-streaming 18 tournament basketball games from our gym and a…

Started by Benjamin Johnson

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Brian Hoelscher

Ning for Students

Has anyone tried using Ning with students as a social networking/writing space? I would be most interested in knowing how it went, if it ha…

Started by Kevin H.

89 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Fred Austin

ISTE Standards and Elementary Curriculum

Hello, I am looking for some feedback from schools that use a push-in program for elementary computer education at the Elementary School. I…

Started by Bill Brennan

10 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Michelle Hapich

Don't Text and Drive

Students at Asher Public School are advocating the very serious issue of texting and driving.  To facilitate this, we are collaborating via…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Mar 4, 2010

Don't Text and Drive

Students at Asher Public School are advocating the very serious issue of texting and driving.  To facilitate this, we are collaborating via…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Mar 3, 2010

Better Search Results

During an opening exercise during the first few days of a computer applications class, I noticed that my students (9-12 graders) had a hard…

Started by Derrick Waddell

2 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Teresa Harper

Looking for a classroom in Italy?

I am enthusiastically looking for a classroom in Italy to collaborate with.  I am the Gifted and Talented instructor at a small rural schoo…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Feb 1, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service