Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Will Happen For E-Learning In 2009?

Hi everyone, this is the time of year when all the prognosticators come out of the woodwork. Do you have some predictions for eLearning in…

Started by SunnyY

3 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by kingmarsh

What do you use for Elementary Report cards?

I am in charge of the elementary report cards for my district....although we aren't hand-writing them, we are using Microsoft Excel for the…

Started by Lesley

6 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jenny

Problems with 21classes?

Was wondering if anyone using the free version of 21classes as a class blog is having problems with the site. Several of the posts do not p…

Started by Sharon Stephens

0 Jan 12, 2009

iLife on the PC

Hello to all, In an effort to mimic the iLife experience on a PC, I am wondering what the recommendations would be in terms of software. A…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

5 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by garyb

NetOp a good option for teaching and security improvements in the classroom?

Some of you may have heard of NetOp as a new solution to security problems and teaching obstacles in the school/classroom. Has anyone tried…

Started by Studica Skills

7 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Mark R

Educator Ratings of Web 2.0 Tools

Fellow Educators, I'm hoping to elicit some help . . . I'm currently pursuing my Administrative certification through a Johns Hopkins Uni…

Started by David Robb

8 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by John Oppenheim

Record videos of your screen

I recently downloaded Camtasia Studio to record a "screencast" (video of my computer screen). I can't recommend this software highly enough…

Started by Matt Wiseley

0 Dec 30, 2008

How do I upload my PowerPoint presentation on Web?

Hi there, I want to put my PowerPoint presentation about learning to Website and share with others, and don't want others to modify it? A…

Started by SunnyY

21 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Carlos Raul Lopez Reatiga

Engrade.com - Web 2.0 Teacher Tools

Hello Everyone! My name is Bri, I found this site looking for Web 2.0 teacher sites. I saw there's already a great list of tools here, and…

Started by Bri

13 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by sheilsys

Comparing eCompanion, Moodle, Blackboard, Desire2Learn and others

Hi, I have been using Moodle on my own server this semester, but my school is going over to eCompanion. I assume it has similar features. I…

Started by Bill Mead

7 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Harriet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service