Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tikatok: digital book creation and publishing for children

Hello, I thought the community might be interested in Tikatok.com. It is an online community created by graduates of the MIT Media Lab and…

Started by Neal Grigsby

8 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

PlaceSpotting: Creating Geographic Riddles for/with your students - Gaming with Geography

Hi everyone, PlaceSpotting is one of the funniest way to use Google Maps to teach/learn how localize a place and change scales... You can…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by john

Under The Sound

This video explores the Puget Sound through the first hand perspective of two students and will be used by the environmental education ce…

Started by Jon, Christine, Erin, Amanda

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Kathy Epps

Take your classes online : Introducing WiZiQ Virtual Classroom

Take your classes online : Introducing WiZiQ Virtual Classroom by Sarvinder Sandhu Get your own Virtual Classroom

Started by Mark Cruthers

0 Feb 28, 2009

Teacher/Student friendly Avatars

Hi - A teacher colleague of mine discovered Voki avatars (http://www.voki.com/) and had a blast creating one and embedding it in to her 5th…

Started by Donna Criswell

0 Feb 28, 2009

Free Podcast hosting

Hi, I'm looking for free podcast hosting on the net, is anyone able to recommend a site? Thanks Christopher

Started by Christopher Lister

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Greg Lehr

TEL.A.VISION - youth create hope & possibility through vision video technology

I am a youth Vision Coach and I am currently working with a program called TEL.A.VISION. Our vision is to inspire and encourage youth to id…

Started by Colleen Matschi

0 Feb 25, 2009

BRAVO!!!

Everything about this video is great. The music is perfect, the "actors" don't feel like actors, they simply sound like real kids in a conv…

Started by Colette Oleson

0 Feb 25, 2009

How to use google earth in a classroom - 3 manuals

In case this is of interest to other, I came across this information. 3 manuals on how to use google earth in a classroom. I had a quick lo…

Started by Marielle Lange

5 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by SMART Technologies

Sharepoint or Moodle?

I want to put my curriculum online and I don't know which way to go. Does anyone have a feeling on this topic? What are the strengths and w…

Started by Marc

5 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Daniel Craig

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service