Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wacky Summer Camp Brochures

I decided to do this fun activity again when my kids come back. I posted this last year about this time and thought you might enjoy seeing…

Started by Nancy Bosch

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

My Synthetic Life Week 4...

My Synthetic Life Week 4... http://tinyurl.com/cdcvhv less

Started by Larry Emmons

0 Feb 8, 2009

Celebrate Math

Time to Start Baking Plans for "Pi Day" Now is the time to start planning for March 14, celebrated by many as "Pi Day" worldwide. Visit ww…

Started by Pi Pilot

0 Jan 29, 2009

Who's On First?

Has any one ever seen a matrix logic puzzle using clues from Abbott and Constello's 'Who's On First?' routine?

Started by Nancy Bosch

2 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Your Days in a Sentence

Greetings This is a regular feature I run over at my blog and I wanted to share it out with our Classroom 2.0 Community. It is called Day i…

Started by Kevin H.

0 Jan 22, 2009

iPhone Apps

I'm looking for cool iPhone apps. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Started by Jeff Branzburg

0 Jan 21, 2009

Inauguration Coolness

I was listening to either CNN or MSNBC and the guy mentioned a new technology so I glanced up from laptop and he was demonstrating Photosy…

Started by Nancy Bosch

0 Jan 17, 2009

Online Guitar Lessons

The best way to start learning guitar is by using lessons that you can download online. The best online guitar lessons include written, aud…

Started by garryhill123

4 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

Tech savvy parent with a child in a low tech school

I spend my day with technology - showing teachers how to use the many and various technologies our district has. I love it. My husband is a…

Started by meL

31 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by meL

Favorites of the Year

Hi Everyone, I thought it'd be fun to start a forum in which anyone who wants to can tell about their "Favorite of the Year," a favorite b…

Started by Connie Weber

19 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service