News or Noteworthy (824)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Integrating 3D environments with lessons using your Smartboard.

EduSim Local Staff Training - VIEW LIVE!!!! At 1:00 pm CST, The Southeast Kansas Education Service Center - Greenbush and Rich White, deve…

Started by Russ Wilcox

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Outsourcing Fieldtrips!

Sound like a good idea? Want to know more? Read on! I've been working on this idea with a few members of the Distance Collaborations group…

Started by Ginger Lewman

3 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by rpoovey

Thank You Steve: "Big News from Ning: Ad-Free Student Networks"

No more "Pimp You Site" Google Ads showing up in my classroom! This is greatly appreciated, Thanks! Info on Steve's Blog here.

Started by David Truss

3 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

security alert; safety issues. Check this out.

Hi All, Here is a note I got today. It's news to me, although I've been informed that the feature has been around a while. It's potentiall…

Started by Connie Weber

2 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Matt Montagne

social networks, schools, and fashion

shameless plug: my post today on The Future of Education is Here was inspired by this community, so I invite all members of CR20 to check i…

Started by Eric Grant

1 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by samccoy

sleep

Great coverage in NYTimes about the importance of sleep: http://www.nytimes.com/pages/science/index.html Very relevant to educators: "An A…

Started by Connie Weber

5 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Have You Seen Alice?

One of my student's mom told me about Alice She heard about it in a round about way. I haven't d/l it yet but I plan to take a look tomorro…

Started by Nancy Bosch

8 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Help our school get free technology.

We need your help. One of our 4th grade teachers from Hildebran Elementary, in Burke County North Carolina, created a video for an Interact…

Started by Aaron Slutsky

0 Oct 26, 2007

commentpress

The future of the book has been working on commentpress for a while I believe, but it has now come to edublogs and I reckon it's big news!…

Started by pete whitfield

0 Oct 25, 2007

K12 Online Event--Post your "sunset" photos

What if you held a conference and attendees came from every part of the world? The K12 Online conference concludes this weekend with just s…

Started by Carolyn Foote

3 Oct 24, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service