Introductions (2,963)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help me!

You can help me? for my search I have need to create one community on ning but opened for only students. i need to create one password of a…

Started by mirellazaccaria

9 May 30, 2007
Reply by mirellazaccaria

Can a teacher drive the technology?

Can a teacher drive the technology? I think yes. We at WiZiQ.com are making a set of features which most of the teachers are comfortable w…

Started by Maneet S. Khurana

6 May 29, 2007
Reply by Harman Singh

Your ideal Classroom 2.0 workshop?

I do some adjunct work for a local university, mostly 2 to 3 day workshops where teachers enrolled in a technology in education program can…

Started by Lucy Gray

6 May 29, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Calvin Ball, hybrid plants, and the Golden Rule

Stages...new stages in learning. Is there a stage a developmental psychologist could name and describe for what we go through with particip…

Started by Connie Weber

1 May 23, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Need NECC help!

I've posted this before in different forms... here's another reincarnation: I've created several resources for everyone interested to part…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 May 21, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Who's interested in reading Five Minds for the Future

Who's interested in reading Five Minds for the Future by Howard Gardner and putting our network onto evaluating and musing about what Gardn…

Started by Connie Weber

41 May 21, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

What do you think about this?

I am playing with this and I am inviting you to comment!

Started by Thelma Hinds

6 May 21, 2007
Reply by Thelma Hinds

Five Minds for the Future, beginning

In the beginning and the end of Howard Gardner's book, Five Minds for the Future, he talks about values. "While making no claims to have a…

Started by Connie Weber

3 May 10, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

Bring in the elders...

Ok, Classroom 2.0: Does anyone have experience with or passion about bringing along the elderly with this learning? It's something very clo…

Started by Connie Weber

23 May 6, 2007
Reply by Jan Kelly

Stats

It'd be interesting to see some statistics on Classroom 2.0. Who are the people (age, profession, location)? What is the rate of increase o…

Started by Connie Weber

1 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service