Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Needed: Want to record screencast and audio interview together

I want to do a series of interviews on the use of Web 2.0 technologies for education, and want to record the screen display as well as the…

Started by Steve Hargadon

9 May 16, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

Help Needed: Elgg Setup

Anyone out there set up their own Elgg? I think I'm close, but I can't edit the Apache settings with my web-host. If you're out there: 1)…

Started by Glenn Moses

4 May 15, 2007
Reply by Glenn Moses

Step 2 of Web2.0 exploration

Thanks to all the people who responded and gave me ideas about what to do and how to help this teacher who is newly excited about using the…

Started by Kelly Christopherson

2 May 15, 2007
Reply by Brett Hinton

HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

This is a request is for teachers, elementary and secondary who would be willing to join class discussions beginning with summer session.…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

Switching to open source

My school is beginning to consider moving to open source software. Currently we operate in a windows environment and use all proprietary so…

Started by Rick Biche

4 May 13, 2007
Reply by rommel

What do you suggest

Last week, a colleague and I went to a conference on using technology in the classroom. As we drove home we were discussing all the great t…

Started by Kelly Christopherson

19 May 11, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

Field trip 2.0?

What is your best idea or experience for a field trip that really helped connect students to their future technology needs? If you've never…

Started by Ginger Lewman

1 May 10, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

cycling proficiency test

Does anyone outside of the UK have a cycling proficiency test in their country? This has appeared in a chapter written for the forthcoming…

Started by Terry Freedman

2 May 5, 2007
Reply by Terry Freedman

Working on mlearning: Tell me your experience within Laptop-classes!

Hi all, I´m working with some of my students in Laptop-classes. We are using CMS platform Fronter from Norway - maybe better than Moodle!?…

Started by Hans Feldmeier

1 May 5, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Joining students to Classroom 2.0 or better not?

Dear all, just right now, I saw a member 17 years old on Classroom 2.0. Two weeks ago, I joined this network to share my experience with te…

Started by Hans Feldmeier

7 May 2, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service