First Time Posting (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We need your voice

We are a group of educators who have been preparing for the last year to pitch a 20 page proposal to Google. We did an extensive research o…

Started by Dorit Eilon

6 May 19, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

Using multimedia to create a project with ESL students

I'm taking a course and we have to develop a project using multimedia. I don't feel too confident about ipods, moviemaker, etc. etc. but wa…

Started by Josette

6 May 18, 2008
Reply by Alice Mercer

Advice for Web 2.0 Newbies

I am presenting at the USDLA conference in St. Louis later in the month. My presentation covers characteristics of the "net generation" and…

Started by Dena Coots

25 May 15, 2008
Reply by Marielle Palombo

Note Taking Software

I am looking for a good note taking program to replace Microsoft One Note. I love One Note and use it all the time. I just got the Asus Eee…

Started by Minda Pengelly

1 May 10, 2008
Reply by Paul Anderson

Limited access to social networking

Hi everyone. I'm new here, but wanted some advice... I'm really interested in the educational implications of social networks, such as Ning…

Started by Kevin Eagle

1 May 7, 2008
Reply by Minda Pengelly

Promoting Free Webinars on Teaching Web Tech & IT

Hello, there, I'm promoting two free Webinars sponsored by ACTE and Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) on Web technology and IT cour…

Started by Catherine

0 May 2, 2008

Need Help Finding Location For Publishing Iraq Bibliotherapy Piece

We have a gifted sixth grader who has a father stationed in Iraq. She has been working on a variety of writing pieces to help deal with her…

Started by Jackie Rygg

0 May 2, 2008

K-12 and Digital Content

Does anyone have any articles, studies, or anything they've read or know about digital development and changes in the US Private K-12 Marke…

Started by Heather

0 Apr 30, 2008

GIS, ArcView 9.2 or ArcExplorer, Mapping Software

I am interested to networking with teachers who are currently using or wanting to get into using GIS software such as ArcView or Arc Explor…

Started by Bonnie Muir

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Elise Mueller

Invitation to Join In On a World Wide Event

On May 10,2008 from 11:00 AM-3;00PM PST, films from individuals around the world will be presented over the internet, cable TV and Mobile P…

Started by Charles

2 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Charles

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service