Well, even though I am not a real blogger, ( I just scribble a few lines here occasionally), I got tagged by my good friend, Sharon Peters, (enjoy your new job) so I guess I won't break the link. Here are the rules for blog tag:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Random Facts About Me:
- After coming to Kibbutz Kfar Etzion, I worked at some interesting jobs - fence builder, shepherd, metal worker and turkey grower.
- I first began using a computer when a Ministry of Ed supervisor told me that with my handwriting I have no chance to work as a teacher.
- I love archeology, helped uncover some impressive Herodian, Hasmonean and Byzantine structures.
- I don't like eating fish (except for tuna).
- I met my wife (a native Chicagoan) when we both attended a year long work-study program in Israel.
- Our new granddaughter, Yifat, is the first of our 16 grandchildren to be a red head – ("Gingit" in Hebrew).
- I follow the virtual lectures and sermons of Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth – Rabbi Dr. Jonathan Sacks. He provides a profound insight on ethics, brotherhood and social responsibility in the age of globalization.
- I am a pragmatic optimist who believes in a better future and tries to help realize it.
And now I will tag: Caren Levine, Susan Tsairi, Dana Huff, Dennis O'Connor, Skip Zilla, Debbie Harris, Sholom Eisenstat, Elizabeth Davis