Ugh - Apparently I missed a few things in session 3 portfolio and I have to make changes! I am spending way too much time doing this!

Anyway, I think this is for collaboration # 4:

Search for free, online visual mapping tools or graphic organizers to use for Collaboration #4. Don't forget to add them to your bookmarks.

In our district, we have implimented thinking maps.  We are not even allowed to use the term graphic organizers! There has been a ton of training, and the teachers can use the thinking map software, or do the thinking map organizers using another tool such as Kidspiration.  I have no need to look for any online, but I will take a look and see what I can find!

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

They are adorable!  I can't imagine chasing behind 2!  Stephen wears me out as it is!  LOL!

Your organizers look good!  Here is what I came up with for independent student practice.  What do you think?

Attachments:

Hey Rachel,

For some reason I can't open any of these.  I think it must be my school network. Would you mind emailing them to me whenever you have time? connellyc@wjcc.k12.va.us.  THANKS!

Attached is my 1A developing that I added to my portfolio.  Since we have to describe the processes that we went through in the entry.  I thought it might be helpful if you knew what I wrote and turned in.

Attachments:

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service