- I have an M.Ed. in EdTech and 18 years of classroom teaching experience.
- I'm looking to work in EdTech, but not as a classroom teacher.
- I would consider: helping adults in the workforce make better use of technology or being an EdTech resource person at an educational institution.
- I could envision myself working at a big company like Fidelity: helping employees make better use of technology.
- Does anyone have any resource recommendations or contacts that might help me pursue / learn more about these interests?
- Thanks for your help.