All Discussions Tagged 'webtools' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Cheat Sheets' for free lesson plans from Google

'Did you know that Google offers a sortable library of lesson plans [including by age of student] that are free to download and use? It’s p…

Started by Sandra E. Thompson

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Gregory Reynolds

History Lessons for the Classroom

In this lesson plan from HP Teacher Experience Exchange, students learn about Florida's Spanish Colonial Heritage Trail through brainstormi…

Started by Angela Smith

0 Nov 1, 2012

12 Interesting Educational Technology Posts for you

Hi everyone I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am back to brief you on the most popular articles on Educational Technology and Mobile…

Started by Med Kharbach

6 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Med Kharbach

The Best 2011 Books

Goodreads has finally published the best 2011 books list. You can check these books in : The Best 2011 Books

Started by Med Kharbach

1 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Ruchita Parat

A List of Some of The Best Websites to Dowbload Free Ebooks

Here is a list of my favourite websites where you can download free ebooks for free. check out A List of Some of The Best Websites to Downl…

Started by Med Kharbach

5 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Ruchita Parat

6 Free Tools to Convert Youtube Videos into MP3

Here is a list of some web tools that you can use to turn your Youtube videos into MP3. The tools are all free and easy to use. Check out:…

Started by Med Kharbach

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

SharpSchools--your thoughts?

Our district just went with SharpSchools for web presence, and I'm trying to find out what Classroom 2.0 educators think of it. I think I v…

Started by Cathy Nelson

0 Aug 24, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service