All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with converting video file so that it plays at high speed!

Help!   I have a .wmv file that I am looking to somehow convert to high speed.  The original file is over 30 minutes long and I was hoping…

Started by Jill Calkins

7 May 5, 2011
Reply by james thornburgh

Looking for Free Video Resources and Free Unlimited Storage/Hosting for your school videos to share and use ? Check out SchoolTube.com !

SchoolTube is a great place to upload and share your videos both in and out of the classroom.  With a safe and educationally endorsed platf…

Started by Connie Gallagher

0 Mar 27, 2011

Dear All,I am looking for a native English speaking class to skype with my students of grade VII. We are located in India (+5:30 IST). Any…

Started by Anitha

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Kim Monroe

Exploring New Models for Education 2.0 and Blended Learning in University Classrooms

This past weekend Dr. Michael Gibbons and I taught a 20-hour graduate skills institute at American University’s School of International Ser…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

0 Mar 2, 2011

Video Converter

Hi everyone.  I am looking for some inexpensive  ways to go from your computer to a TV.  The TVs we have do not have HDMI imports.    Some…

Started by Thomas Place

0 Mar 1, 2011

Looking for video conferencing buddies for my 7th grade language arts class

Hi I am a 7th grade language arts teacher in Monmouth Beach, NJ and I am looking to establish a video conferencing partnership with another…

Started by Chrisanthi Vlahos

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Kaiser

2nd grade video conference

I teach 2nd grade language arts and math in Monmouth Beach, NJ and I am looking for ideas for video conferencing.  At this age group I thin…

Started by Chrisanthi Vlahos

0 Feb 22, 2011

Inexpensive, "on the go" video conference eteaching rooms

Hi Classroom 2.0 members, I've been busy (besides the usual at my Ning community - EFL Classroom 2.0 ) using open source code to help teac…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jan 27, 2011

Help needed: high school video news

Thanks to the efforts of a few committed seniors we have gotten our video bulletin off the ground (youtube.com/drakehighschool)Once again,…

Started by Rod Milstead

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Rod Milstead

stop motion video

Hello, is anybody here who has experience how to make a stop motion video. Right now, I have no clue how to do and where to start. Maybe so…

Started by Evelyn Frank

10 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service