All Discussions Tagged 'for' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are appropriate ways to apply Powerpoint animated and colored presentation to help learners?

I have recently started using powerpoint to help my middle school math students learn math. I use animation that works in concert with comm…

Started by Steven McLain

1 Oct 31
Reply by Kim Pote

How to teach the adults English

Hey, everyone! I'm a new English teacher for adults. My students are over 50. They can't remember the new words easily. How should I do to…

Started by Liu Hong

0 May 15

Free TOEFL Study Material

TOEFL Network offers verity of TOEFL study material, including sample questions & practice tests for students to prepare for TOEFL test…

Started by Ralph Byrd

1 Mar 27
Reply by galal abdul aziz elbehwashy

5 Interesting Books to Teach Money to the Kids

For most parents, getting their young children to read is a necessity. One traditional subject in children’s books that is starting to take…

Started by Oscar Marin

2 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Gennesaret Damaris Ajuka

Circle, Square, or Star

Currently there is a trend in circular graphics and squared corner edges. This discussion hopes to be one with a long thread. What are your…

Started by David Chiles

0 Aug 29, 2014

When to reply to emails?

I think it is good netiquette to wait at least 15 minutes to reply to an email. What do you think? Is that too long? Maybe 5 minutes for pr…

Started by David Chiles

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by David Chiles

Potty Training - How to Teach your Toddler

Potty training is one of the daunting tasks. It needs patience from parents behalf. Read out here for some of the useful tips to get your t…

Started by Oscar Marin

1 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Do you think music will help to develop child’s education?

As I have discuss many of parents even also children related to music and most of saying early childhood music development is helping their…

Started by John Khan

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

5 More Indispensable Classroom Management Apps

Last week, we shared 5 of our favorite classroom management apps, but like you, we’re always looking to find the best possible tools we can…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 29, 2013

A Learning Revolution Project

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

GlobalEdCon Fall | November 16 - 19

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

© 2015   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service