All Discussions Tagged 'for' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When to reply to emails?

I think it is good netiquette to wait at least 15 minutes to reply to an email. What do you think? Is that too long? Maybe 5 minutes for pr…

Started by David Chiles

2 Mar 12
Reply by David Chiles

Potty Training - How to Teach your Toddler

Potty training is one of the daunting tasks. It needs patience from parents behalf. Read out here for some of the useful tips to get your t…

Started by Oscar Marin

1 Feb 27
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Do you think music will help to develop child’s education?

As I have discuss many of parents even also children related to music and most of saying early childhood music development is helping their…

Started by John Khan

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

5 More Indispensable Classroom Management Apps

Last week, we shared 5 of our favorite classroom management apps, but like you, we’re always looking to find the best possible tools we can…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 29, 2013

Surfing for Substance: 50 Apps for Teachers

If you are like me, you’re on an incessant prowl for new ways to engage your students. As someone who doesn’t have a lot of time—and is det…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Sep 18, 2012

miGoogle Conference | Oct. 19, 2012 - Southfield, Michigan

I would like to extend a personal invitation to all Classroom 2.0 members to attend the first annual Michigan Google in Education Summit (…

Started by John Sowash

0 May 28, 2012

Giving Away 3 Licenses for Camtasia Studio

Free to Enter -     Hosted by: my Blog, Kleinspiration and TechSmith

Started by Erin Klein

0 Jun 15, 2011

Exploring New Models for Education 2.0 and Blended Learning in University Classrooms

This past weekend Dr. Michael Gibbons and I taught a 20-hour graduate skills institute at American University’s School of International Ser…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

0 Mar 2, 2011

Advice for all teachers using web2.0 tools in their classrooms

This is an open advice for every teacher or educator using web2.0 tools .read it in : advice for all teachers using web2.0 tools in their c…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Feb 18, 2011

RSS

Study - Help Wanted!

Click HERE to help.

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Guide to Online Ed. Degrees

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2014   Created by Ezequiel Pitty.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service