All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invitation to help Web 2.0 ERC European Union Project

Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is a new European Union funded education project to help educators who find ICT confusing and…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 13, 2010

Tri-State Educational Technology Conference

Register now to attend the Tri-State Educational Technology Conference (TSETC) on Saturday October 2, 2010 in New Milford, NJ. This is a FR…

Started by Eric Sheninger

0 Aug 27, 2010

European Union Lifelong Learning Projects - Piloting opportunities

European Union lifelong learning projects – helping the projects Schools and education institutions in Europe and Turkey are invited to jo…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Aug 15, 2010

Hand held technology or interactive white boards

I am about to begin a PhD with my focus on the incorporation of technology in the elementary curriculum and math. I would like to choose my…

Started by Helen Crompton

20 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Rich White

The Google Wave Will Change Education Forever

When Google Wave finally releases later this year it is going to stir up things across almost every industry. It has tremendous implication…

Started by Joseph Corbett

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

Looking for MS teacher to skype into a PD for Middle School teachers and discuss 2.0 in the classroom

I am designing a tech summer institute for 50 middle school teachers around 21st century learning and teaching. I am working on making this…

Started by Adora Fisher

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Leon Avrech

Bryant & Stratton Online Certificate Program Webinar

Bryant & Stratton College Online will be hosting a free webinar about its recently launched instructor-led, online certificate program…

Started by CTCSG

0 Mar 2, 2010

2010 Tech in the Works Competition Open

2010 TECH IN THE WORKS COMPETITION NCTI seeks proposals for collaborative research of innovative and emerging assistive technologies that p…

Started by NCTI

0 Feb 18, 2010

MP3 player for student with special needs

Hi! I'm working with a student from a life skills classroom who is graduating in the spring. Her team is exploring leisure activities that…

Started by Becca

0 Dec 21, 2009

$99 DIY Smartboard

There is no denying the appeal of interactive whiteboards: to interact directly with the image transcends the mouse-and-keyboard experienc…

Started by Joe Schuch

3 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service