All Discussions Tagged 'Literature' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alternatives to Writing Prompts

I am student teaching in an 8th grade classroom with advanced students. We are reading the book "Flowers for Algernon," but I don't want to…

Started by Lindy Hamp

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Guluzar Jenn Incekara

Using VoiceThreads to Teach College Literature Courses

Your Name and Title: Vicki Phillips   School, Library, or Organization Name: Rasmussen College   Co-Presenter Name(s):   Area of the World…

Started by Vicki Phillips

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Vicki Phillips

Teachers that want to be published.

After almost 25 years of experience I have a lot of ideas for children's books.  However, the process getting started and then getting some…

Started by RIchard John McLaughlin

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by RIchard John McLaughlin

History and Humanities Teachers : Please fill out a survey to help donate $2 to the Haiti relief fund!

The National Humanities Center in partnership with Duke University, Fuqua School of Business, is conducting a survey to better understand t…

Started by Fareen Azeez

0 Feb 7, 2010

Looking to Skype with another English class

May be a long shot, but I'm interested in having my 6th grade Literature class use Skype with another class to discuss readings in our text…

Started by Chris

1 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by John Faig

Please Visit my 7th Graders Wiki Page

My 7th grade students just finished reading Treasure Island. They created a wiki site to help other 7th grade students understand the story…

Started by Kelley Irish

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Ann

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service