All Discussions Tagged 'Classroom' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 5 ways to effectively use mobile devices in the classroom

Description: An increasing number of institutes are allowing students to carry their mobile devices to the classroom, considering the advan…

Started by carla sullivan

2 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by amirah ara

How Classroom Management Software can Aid in Minimizing Digital Distractions

Description: Technologically empowered classrooms, despite providing extensive benefits, can also create nearly innumerable digital distrac…

Started by carla sullivan

0 Jun 5, 2018

Top 5 Classroom Management Tips

hi everyone,i hope you are doing well. this is my first post on this website.i am sharing with you 5  tips i consider important for classro…

Started by mouhssine kharbach

1 May 21, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

Spring is in the Air! DIY Projects to Spruce up the Classroom!

When the sky is a perfect shade of blue and the sun is bright, it's impossible not to feel positively giddy about spring in your classroom.…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Supporting English Language Learners in your Classroom

To create an safe, inclusive environment for all students, it is vital for teachers welcome English Language Learners by acknowledging thei…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Survey!!!

This is a survey for my intro to technology class. It would be very helpful if you could take it. I need people to take the survey to get a…

Started by Matt

1 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

Who is using K-12 social media tools (Club Penquin, Togetherville, WhatWhats Me,etc) in the classroom?

Hi, I am curious what K-12 social media/learning tools are accepted in classrooms and how hard it is to get approval to use something new.

Started by Karen Fleming

0 Sep 25, 2012

Connecting Curriculum (Math) to Real-World Situations to Create Investigations with Students

Your Name and Title: Kristen Beck, Middle School Mathematics Teacher and Writing Project Fellow School, Library, or Organization Name: Spri…

Started by Kristen Beck

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Kate Fanelli

Integrated School Collaboration and Management Platform

Your Name and Title: Dr. Huzefa Mehta, Co-Founder   Library, School, or Organization Name: Rasa Tabula   Co-Presenter Name(s): Dr. Reena…

Started by Huzefa Mehta

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. Reena Mehta

The Missing Link - Parents. How to Relieve Parental Fear of Social Media and Turn Them Into Allies for School Transformation

Your Name and Title: Holly Clark - Lower School Dean School, Library, or Organization Name: San Diego Jewish Academy & Rimrock Eleme…

Started by Holly Clark

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service