Nathan Ketsdever's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"The Documentary 21 Foundation at 21 Foundation.com has several amazing resources****…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Mar 19, 2010 to Simulation Activities

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

"Here is a site maintained by author and thought leader Marc Prensky... he maintains…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Mar 17, 2010 to Simulation Activities

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

"There are two free photo editing tools which are quite fun. Piknic is free and has l…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Mar 17, 2010 to Web 2.0 tools

14 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Laura Frauenberg

"1) I would try out Ning--I think the forums function is critical to creating convers…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Feb 11, 2010 to Websites vs. Wikis vs. Blogs vs. Ning

4 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Ann

"I was thinking about these issues and went ahead and linked to everything but the co…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Feb 9, 2010 to Web 2.0 Educator Training Course

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Ann

"Are you planning on creating a blog, wiki, or Ning group to support this? Or is it p…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Feb 9, 2010 to Web 2.0 Educator Training Course

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Ann

"Fantastic project. Very cool!!!!"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Sep 5, 2009 to Invitation to Participate in a Collaborative Book on 21st Century Teaching and Learning

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"Ran across this simple wiki which contained a social media oriented assignment and i…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Jul 14, 2009 to Social Networking for Lesson Ideas/Plans

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"PS. I just started a social media in higher ed group if anyone is interested...."

Nathan Ketsdever replied Jul 2, 2009 to Any college or high school syllabus/curriculm about ethics, literature, or anything using social media

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Stasha Simon

"Cool idea. I think the other players in the space are Friend Feed (which allows you…"

Nathan Ketsdever replied Jun 30, 2009 to Ideas for Using a Free and Simple Chatting Tool (TinyChat) for Instructional Purposes?

14 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service