Keeley Knowles's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Lucy.  I agree. And I'm also concerned that beyond the classroom cyber bu…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 20, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Yeah, me too - striking a balance. And we become bored so easily with a piece of tec…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 19, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Oh good! :) I knew you'd like him and I'm glad it's relevant. If!"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 18, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Thank you so much for taking the time to think about this. The links you have shared…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 18, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hahaha, technowizbanggadgets! Yes, I'm in your boat - it's got life rafts but it sti…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 16, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"I love the humanists. And Maslow. The 'self-actualisation' could be problematic thou…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 15, 2013 to Humanists theories

4 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

"I agree with Lucy - making links to the students' own lives and to what is currently…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 15, 2013 to Motivation...

11 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Hello! xx Yeah, you are right, we do have to move with the times and in education it…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 15, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Yes, I agree, the text messaging sounds like a really good idea! We can't avoid it s…"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 15, 2013 to Does technology ultimately promote equality and enhance social relations?

24 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"I agree Lucy!"

Keeley Knowles replied Jan 15, 2013 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service