My name is Brian Carmichael. I'm an elementary intermediate teacher and father of twin 3 year olds. I am teaching a grade 6 class of 27 great students. I am interested in finding out all I can about technology that can help me (and others) in the classroom. I am really excited this year because I am at a new school that is completely state of the art (Smartboard, 10 computers in the room, great software, etc...). It appears that I am the go to guy for the school website and info tech. I am looking forward to networking with other teaching professionals.
Comment Wall (4 comments)
You need to be a member of Classroom 2.0 to add comments!
HI Brian -- Welcome to Canadians Mashup. Your classroom sounds wonderful. I don't see the group logo here so I think you have another couple of steps.
(1) Click on Sue Hellman above this message to navigate to my page. Part way down on the left is a Canadian map under My Groups. If you click on that and then look beneath the main banner (right of center) on the group page, you should see + Join this Group. Click and that should do it.
(2) To introduce yourself to the group or leave note to say you made it, please avoid using the Comment Wall as all comments left there seem to go directly to all members' emails. Instead use the Welcome Discussion Forum above.
Hi Brian -- I'd like to invite you to join a Classroom 2.0 group called Canadians Mashup. I'm trying to build a network of Canadian educators and bloggers who are interested in sharing and connecting.
(1) Navigate to the Sue Hellman page. Part way down on the left is a Canadian map under My Groups. If you click on that and then look beneath the main banner (right of center) on the group page, you should see + Join this Group. Click and you’ll be in.
(2) Invite me to be a colleague please.
(3) If you add yourself to the map, please include a name or a photo of some sort. 'Anonymous' cannot be distinguished from ‘Unknown Location’ when I try to clean up the false starts. THANKS!!!!