User groups are setting up on the OLPC wiki and I made a space for the Clrm 2.0 XO User Group there. Let's track our XO arrival dates, explore interesting activity on the OLPC side of things, and plan how to collaborate for our own benefit and for the benefit of OLPC education efforts worldwide.

Tags: classroom2.0, olpc, xo

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Were delivered on Monday, Dec. 17. I'm still exploring. Will post more info and photos soon.
Hey
You again? :)
Troy has his, too, and Bonnie has one on order.

Take care, Tonya
Kevin
Ahhhhh - so good to find friends. I love bumping into you, Kevin, and Bonnie and Troy too =)

I'm still in the early discovery phase - Madeline, my 10 year old daughter's, fingers fit beautifully on the keyboard. Looking forward to hearing all of your impressions too.
I never felt like I had big fingers before! It's good to experience -if in the inverse- the difficulty little keyboarders have using adult-sized keyboards every day!
I got mine yesterday (Dec 19) and hope to find time to explore next week.
Kevin
I got mine, I mean my children's laptop today. It is so cool! I'm still trying to figure some things out, but the design is really beautiful. I can't wait to see what my kids think when they get their hands on it. Just a few more days. I'll be checking back in on this group as we get more into it.
I got mine on Friday the 21st.

Has anyone tried to activate the Tmobile account? I tried to activate online but it won't recognize the reference number that I got in the OLPC email.
I couldn't do it with the first email they sent, but then I found a second email in my junk mail that just had the password and that one worked. Here is the link where I entered my PIN: http://hotspot.t-mobile.com/give1get1

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service