Christine Southard's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"What's new in the world of spedubloggers? Do you have any new favorite writers? How…"

Christine Southard replied Apr 3, 2010 to Spedubloggers?

7 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Christine Southard

"Welcome A. Nice to meet you. How is your module going? What resources do you make av…"

Christine Southard replied Apr 3, 2010 to The Inclusion Revolution - Technology in Special Education - Introduce Yourself

27 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ericka Lee

"Welcome Emil. Wonderful to e-meet you. What types of technology do you have access t…"

Christine Southard replied Apr 3, 2010 to The Inclusion Revolution - Technology in Special Education - Introduce Yourself

27 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ericka Lee

"Sorry for the late response Cathi. How is your graduate program going?"

27 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ericka Lee

"Here are most recent delicious links. and thanks to Alice Mercer for live blogging t…"

Christine Southard replied Jun 30, 2008 to Special Education Sessions at NECC

1 Jun 30, 2008

"Great to meet you Beth. I added you to my delicious network and I subscribed your bl…"

Christine Southard replied Mar 29, 2008 to Are you delicious?

8 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Katharine McIntosh

"Welcome Cindy! You're in the right place. I created this space as a place for specia…"

Christine Southard replied Mar 29, 2008 to Are you delicious?

8 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Katharine McIntosh

"Hi Pedro, (NLVM) National Library of Virtual Manipulative My students love these vir…"

Christine Southard replied Feb 6, 2008 to Math Operations - Multiplication & Division

2 Feb 6, 2008

"I'm not an official spedublogger at my blog www.christinesouthard.blogspot.com, but…"

Christine Southard replied Feb 3, 2008 to Spedubloggers?

7 Apr 3, 2010

"This looks like an excellent resource! I can't wait to check it out. Thanks for shar…"

Christine Southard replied Jan 20, 2008 to Has anyone used resources from the on-line Center for Implementing Technology in Education?

2 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Lynn Marentette

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service