Jennifer Luff's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments. I really like the idea of empowering o…"

Jennifer Luff replied Oct 24, 2010 to The Leader in Me

26 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"I think that we do need to embrace this technology. However, embracing and more impo…"

Jennifer Luff replied Sep 29, 2010 to Cell Phones the future of the Internet

6 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Mario Montanero

"We are actually in the process of applying for this grant. Often money from the fede…"

Jennifer Luff replied Apr 15, 2010 to Empowered - After School

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Cris Reinhold

"Hi wanted to share this Blog I just ran across - The Boy Reader http://www.theboyrea…"

Jennifer Luff replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 7: Requiem for Recess: Yes, They Need It – More than You Think

8 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"I was really interested in the test score data so I did some research. I found a stu…"

Jennifer Luff replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 3: The Doubters

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"The testing part also stood out to me. I think the authors made an important point w…"

Jennifer Luff replied Feb 21, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Ch 6 The Quest to Define Intelligence

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Francese

"Thanks for sharing this Clay. There is a lot I agree with such as measuring student…"

Jennifer Luff replied Feb 1, 2010 to President Obama to Overhaul NCLB

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Mario Montanero

"Obviously, I am not piloting word study but I have been in classrooms where it is be…"

Jennifer Luff replied Jan 27, 2010 to Word Study Pilot Teachers

11 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"Check out this talk about creativity and play.... http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/3…"

Jennifer Luff replied Jan 18, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"I too was just reading chapter 2. On page 33 the authors state, "Thankfully, million…"

Jennifer Luff replied Jan 18, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service