Cris Reinhold's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that for those people who are familiar with Covey, would agree that this boo…"

Cris Reinhold replied Oct 26, 2010 to The Leader in Me

26 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"I essentially had three groups. However, based on the list you gave me I made 2 game…"

Cris Reinhold replied Jun 17, 2010 to Developmental Word Study Activity Trials

8 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"Thanks for that perspective on it. The article makes sense when it comes to getting…"

Cris Reinhold replied Apr 15, 2010 to Empowered - After School

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Cris Reinhold

"I like it Jen. I think the older students can definitely shed some light on what wor…"

Cris Reinhold replied Nov 8, 2009 to Need Your Help...

2 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"I think it is amazing once we break down exactly what a kid knows and can see clearl…"

Cris Reinhold replied Nov 8, 2009 to Word Study Book Club Discussion - Words Their Way/Word Journeys

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"I think most teachers DO hold these beliefs. If we keep in mind that all kids learn…"

Cris Reinhold replied Nov 8, 2009 to Learning from Turnaround Schools

4 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Mario Montanero

"I'm not familiar with the Stockdale Paradox... but it surely makes a lot of sense!"

Cris Reinhold replied Nov 3, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 3

6 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Cris Reinhold

"Debbie Diller's book Spaces and Places is an excellent reference for veteran and nov…"

Cris Reinhold replied Oct 26, 2009 to What does your classroom enviornment tell others about your teaching beliefs?

5 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Nicole Medvedik

"I think it is interesting. I let all kids choose their topics, which is the way I be…"

Cris Reinhold replied Oct 20, 2009 to Boy Writers

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Patricia Carson

"I love it! I think the ideas are perfect my only concern is logistics for the class.…"

Cris Reinhold replied Oct 18, 2009 to Word Study Book Club Discussion - Words Their Way/Word Journeys

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service