Diane Ennis's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I made the "Sheep in a Jeep" game which was for transitional learners in the "Within…"

Diane Ennis replied Jun 20, 2010 to Developmental Word Study Activity Trials

8 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"This program overalll seems to have merit and it is quoted as saying that"there are…"

Diane Ennis replied Apr 21, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys Chapter 15 Notes from the Front: Project Earthquake

3 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"I found this chapter like many of the others to raise good questions- -but give few…"

Diane Ennis replied Apr 20, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys Chapter 14 Single-Sex Schooling

5 Apr 21, 2010

"The one problem that I see with computer games at home is that there seems to be a l…"

Diane Ennis replied Apr 11, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 13: [Video] Games Boys Play

6 Apr 26, 2010

"I totally agree with almost everything stated in this chapter. We have had this disc…"

Diane Ennis replied Mar 15, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 7: Requiem for Recess: Yes, They Need It – More than You Think

8 Apr 6, 2010

"I eat lunch with the Kinergarten teachers this year. I am amazed when they tell me s…"

Diane Ennis replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I think Horn's philosophy is much like the question- -which came first the chicken o…"

Diane Ennis replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 5: Notes from the Front; Fixing the School, Not the Boy

5 Mar 20, 2010

"I remember in one of my education courses being told a story about someone who was h…"

Diane Ennis replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 4: Preschool Blues

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"The author raises the question "does something in the way that we teach boys put the…"

Diane Ennis replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 3: The Doubters

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"It does not surprise me that boys' lack of success is now seen as an international p…"

Diane Ennis replied Mar 14, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys, Ch. 2 The Scope of the Problem

4 Mar 14, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service