Tracy Esposito's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that once the child has been exposed to playing the "M" (mature/I believe ov…"

Tracy Esposito replied Apr 13, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 13: [Video] Games Boys Play

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"The only conclusion that I came up with regarding the author's inclusion of this cha…"

Tracy Esposito replied Apr 13, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 12: Thinking with a Boy Brain

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Tracy Esposito

"I found page 138 to be extremely disturbing. It says that, "kids need to get and sta…"

Tracy Esposito replied Apr 13, 2010 to The Trouble With Boys: Chapter 11 Boys and Literacy

2 Apr 14, 2010

"Societal roles and cultural roles may also be factors. In many countries, the men ar…"

Tracy Esposito replied Apr 7, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 10 Good-bye, Mr. Chips

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Tracy Esposito

"After we finish the book, we should have another meeting and create a punch list of…"

Tracy Esposito replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 9 Notes from the Front: The Wilmette Solution

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Joan Timmons

"When covering 1st grade, I also didn't like the idea of always taking recess away fr…"

Tracy Esposito replied Mar 20, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 7: Requiem for Recess: Yes, They Need It – More than You Think

8 Apr 6, 2010

"The title of Chapter 6 didn't surprise me at all. I feel that we do push our childre…"

Tracy Esposito replied Mar 15, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 6 Kindergarten; the New First Grade

17 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I also found it very interesting that there were no differences in performance among…"

Tracy Esposito replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 4: Preschool Blues

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

"Females may have the better advantage while taking tests, as they do in the classroo…"

Tracy Esposito replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 3: The Doubters

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Zinski

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service