Now that school is out, I have so many papers all over my HOME office. I have to organize all the paper into school and home piles. Then I have to reorganize the papers by common subject. Then I have to organize the file cabinet. I'm considering rewriting fancy tabs on the file folders, because I want the paper to be pretty and organized. Whether I'm at home or at school I always feel like I'm pushing paper in one direction or another, then I lose my focus. What was I supposed to do with this paper? Why am I saving it? Should it stay or should it go? After going through all my papers, I'm hoping that I'll have enough paper left for a shredding and recycling party. I'll invite all my teacher friends and maybe I'll even decorate the shredder!

Oops! I just remembered that I need to go and buy a new shredder b/c my two year old dropped a quarter in the mail slot and busted up the shredder teeth. Oh well! Back to pushing paper again. Paper shredding party, POSTPONED.

Views: 3

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service