What is the most important technology tool you have integrated into your curriculum? Why do you use it? How long have you been using it? What has been the feedback you have received from colleagues, administration, parents, and students?

I am trying to become a technology resource for my colleagues and I am picking your brains for some ideas!

Tags: getting-started, tools

Views: 113

Replies to This Discussion

I certainly agree with Shavon, a well-developed website is a powerful communicative tool. It is a pleasure to share the development of a PBL site with her. Moodle is vital to what I do. All of my lessons reside there. My students can access them from home. It has become a clearing house for websites they need to access for my lessons. With Moodle my kids can safely increase their Web 2.0 skills through chats and forums that I control. Their entries are emailed directly to me. I can respond at will from the comfort of my recliner or Panera's. Reading and Writing journals become electronic and posting their work to our web is a snap. I create assessments there and Moodle helps with the grading. Moodle, I don't leave home without it.
ma'm, i'm really happy to read the ideas you've written. But my question is how our poor family children can get education when they dn't have writing pads, books, exercise books and the worst of all the parents don't wanna send the girl children to school because of poverty. some Children dropout in the the school age. What can be ur suggestions, hope you'll mail me at savschool2000@yahoo.com or gopisu@gmail.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service