I would like to extend a personal invitation to all Classroom 2.0 members to attend the first annual Michigan Google in Education Summit (miGoogle)
. This one-day conference will be held on Oct. 19, 2012 at Southfield Christian School in Southfield, Michigan.
Speaking proposals are currently being accepted. Submit your proposal an our speaker page.
Here are some of the highlights for the conference:
- Over 50 sessions on the educational uses for various Google products.
- A Chromebook "lending library" that will allow you to use a Chromebook for the day.
- Keynote presentation by Googler Ronald Ho, project manager for Google+ and Google Docs.
- Spotlight sessions by Scot Graden (superintendent, Saline Area Schools) and Nick Provenzano (aka "The Nerdy Teacher")
- Social media cafe where you can hangout and meet new friends!
- Select sessions will be live-streamed so that our friends can join us virtually!
To register and view all of the details, visit the conference website: bit.ly/mi-google
Spread the word! Use the Twitter hashtag #migoogle to promote the conference!