All Discussions Tagged 'for' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free TOEFL Study Material

TOEFL Network offers verity of TOEFL study material, including sample questions & practice tests for students to prepare for TOEFL test…

Started by Ralph Byrd

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

When to reply to emails?

I think it is good netiquette to wait at least 15 minutes to reply to an email. What do you think? Is that too long? Maybe 5 minutes for pr…

Started by David Chiles

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Mobile immersive learning: a dominating trend in the education app industry

The technology is changing the education landscape where the mobile apps for education industry will replace the traditional teaching metho…

Started by Mahil jasani

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

5 Interesting Books to Teach Money to the Kids

For most parents, getting their young children to read is a necessity. One traditional subject in children’s books that is starting to take…

Started by Oscar Marin

4 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Konstantin Kharchenko

What are appropriate ways to apply Powerpoint animated and colored presentation to help learners?

I have recently started using powerpoint to help my middle school math students learn math. I use animation that works in concert with comm…

Started by Steven McLain

3 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

5 More Indispensable Classroom Management Apps

Last week, we shared 5 of our favorite classroom management apps, but like you, we’re always looking to find the best possible tools we can…

Started by Karen Cameron

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

4 Factors That Help Parents Determine the Right Preschool

Now a days, it is becoming quiet difficult for parents to choose right school for their children. It often happens that school they choose…

Started by Lynda Way

3 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

6 Craft Ideas for Preschoolers This Memorial Day

Preschoolers enjoy patriotic activities just like everyone else. It’s an exciting experience that gives them the opportunity to learn the h…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

1 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

How to teach the adults English

Hey, everyone! I'm a new English teacher for adults. My students are over 50. They can't remember the new words easily. How should I do to…

Started by Liu Hong

0 May 15, 2015

Potty Training - How to Teach your Toddler

Potty training is one of the daunting tasks. It needs patience from parents behalf. Read out here for some of the useful tips to get your t…

Started by Oscar Marin

1 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service