Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 23266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Andrea, I am also looking to build collaborative projects for my Biology class. It might be good to discuss some ideas.

Jon
There is a Ning called The Synapse that is dedicated to Biology Teachers - you should check it out. http://thesynapse.ning.com/
Hello! I am a high school Gov/ AP Gov teacherin San Antonio, Texas. I am just getting into Web 2.0 and am looking for applications that lend themselves for use in a traditional one-student-computer classroom, and to the Moodle classroom.
Hi guys!!! Its nice to be here..I'm a teacher also in a Theological school and i see your site will be helpful to me through the information you are posting and the same time I'm a entrepreneur that promote environment awareness and conservation.Hope to learn more about you guys...

[URL="http://www.thebaglab.com"]custom plastic bags[/URL]
Hi guys!!! Its nice to be here..I'm a teacher also in a Theological school and i see your site will be helpful to me through the information you are posting and the same time I'm a entrepreneur that promote environment awareness and conservation.Hope to learn more about you guys...

Hi Guys!!! It's nice to be here with you.I'm a teacher also in a Theological school and i find this site helpful and i think i could learn and grow more as an educator through the info being posted here . The same time I'm a entrepreneur that promote nature awareness and conservation.

Hello! I am a high school teacher in Edmond Public Schools, Edmond, Oklahoma ( a suburb of Oklahoma City). After teaching U.S History and AP U.S. History, Geography, and U.S. Government at one of our three large high schools for five years I volunteered to transfer to our Alternative High School where I teach U.S. History and Oklahoma History. Now, I can't imagine teaching at a standard high school anymore. Small is good! Individualized instruction is good! I enjoy my sometimes troubled; but, always unique, interesting students. Exploring technology for the sake of my students is a passion of mine. Also, developing colleagues beyond just my own school system or even state is a top priority for me in order to grow.
Hi Everyone,

David Marsden here from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I have been an educator for over 40 years - taught all levels - now own my own English language services company and a web site dedicated to Canadian teachers. I am always on the lookout to share valuable teaching strategies and resources.
Hi, my name is Jason and I teach grade 2 in Chilliwack, BC Canada. I am also my school's lead tech teacher. That means I run around trouble shooting for them, reset their passwords, and listen to them complain about how there is nothing for them to do on the lab on our new Linux computers. In addition to that I am one of 4 district Coachs on Demand who can be booked by schools to come in and train their students and staff.
I am currently looking for good sites for my teachers to use in all areAs of the elementary curriculum. I know that's not asking for much.
Hi, I am Kirsten Winkler.

I started as a Language Coach but these days, although I am still teaching online, I turned into an "Education 2.0 Blogger, Interviewer and Edupreneur" :). I am the founder of the E-Teachers Academy and I host the E-Teachers Conference.

Besides all that I love to cook, grow my own veggies in the french country side where I live for about four years now.
Hi Kirsten! I am Barbara in San Antonio, TX. My school district is just beginning to explore online teaching for our high schools. I would love to hear your experiences as an online teacher: what do lesson and assignments look like, what kind of teacher-student interaction is there, etc. looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi Barbara,
this is a big topic :) And of course I am more free in my work and decisions as I work independent. If you would like to see some public schools in the US which already successfully implemented online teaching into their curriculum you should visit

http://edcsd.org/
http://www.connectionsacademy.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service