Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 23480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a first grade teacher from Grayling, MI. I am new to the web 2.0 stuff. Thanks to a grant from MACUL (Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning), who has provided a team of teachers from my building with some stellar PD, I feel all caught up since graduating six years ago. This is helping me achieve what I have strived for years to do, with tools that make it effortless. Even first graders can do it, and my new class this year doesn't know what's coming yet...I'm excited!
Hello! My name is Kim and I am a teacher in south Florida. I'm always looking to meet new innovative teachers who integrate technology into their teaching.

I started a blog on instructional technology if you want to check it out:)

Looking forward to collaborating with some great educators!
I checked out your blog and bookmarked it. What grade(s) do you teach? I'm always looking for teachers and classes to work collaboratively with, in case you're interested. (I teach 4/5 in Washington state.) If you have time, visit my sites - (linked on profile)
Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to be here, my name is Sarah Grayston and I am the e-learning technologist at Motherwell College, Scotland. I am here to keep up to date with any new e-learning developments and to share ideas on good uses for web 2.0 technologies and using them for learning and teaching.
Hi, I am Lyn and I teach reading at a middle school in Pensacola, Florida. I teach students that made level 1 or 2 on their FCAT Reading test. Most middle school teachers teach 6 classes a day but I have three 90 minute block classes. I would love share ideas with anyone that could help me become a better teacher.
Hi everyone!

My name is Jenny and I am an Instructional Technology Teacher in Brookline, Massachusetts. I've been in the field for 8 years now and have been using web 2.0 tools for the past two years or so. My main goal in life as an Instructional Technology Teacher is to teach teachers that the curriculum comes first and the technology is there to support it. So much of the time, my focus is on teacher professional development. I have to be a curriculum expert and a technology expert at the same time!

I just attended Alan November's Building Learning Communities conference last week and the ideas I learned there have my mind spinning with so many interesting projects and connections.

I look forward to being a part of this community!
:-) Jenny
Hi, I am Sabine. I just recently discovered the great idea of the flat classroom through a tutorial at Atomic Learning. I am excited about all the different features you can use to collaberate with teachers and students. I am a little overwhelmed with all the tools out there and not sure which of them are permitted by my school district. So, I think I will start with what we have at our school district. (gaggle accounts for students). I look forward to learn more about web 2.0 and its' possipilities. I think it is a great opportunity for world language learners - in my case for my German students - to be inspired to learn first hand the language and culture.
Hello. I'm Trent Dudei from central Wisconsin, USA. I'm encouraged to see so many people interested in pushing the boundaries of 'how' we educate!
Hello Trent,
Welcome to Classroom 2.0. We look forward to hearing more about your work. Yes it is more than the 'what' but also the 'how' and 'why' of learning and teaching that comes through quite strongly in some of the forums.
Enjoy looking around and adding when ready,
Helen
Hello everyone, I have just recently joined Classroom 2.0, I am an ESL Teacher in Italy, I have just recently thrown myself into online teaching which I love and the whole aspect of technology really interests me I would like to learn more, it fascinates me...
Hello Aniya,
You sound so positive about your job which is very inspiring. I think you will find CR2.0 a great place to explore the potential of new technologies and online learning.
Thanks for joining,
Helen
Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well. I am from Sydney, Australia. I work specifically with web 2.0 products and run a couple of start ups here in Australia. I have just recently launched one with the education sector in mind. I have posted a discussion about this in the Shameless Vendor Discussions forum :) Would love to get your feedback on here.

Looking forward to having some discussions around other web2.0 products for education.
Ian

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service